The Flying Chimp!!!

The Flying Chimp!!!
watch as he gracefully soars through the sky!

Baby Flash!

Baby Flash!
The most amazing colt ever! (Flash) and Ruby, his mommy! Click the picture to see where he lives!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Foooorrrmmmaaaalllll!!!

Aloha!
(This is the logo for SILHOUETTE STABLES where I ride, yo!)

Today is Thursday and I went to RIIIIDIIINGG today!!! Hoorah! And guess who I rode?!
PRINCESS!!!! AAAAH!!!
I know what your thinking...
Who is Princess??? (unless you go to my barn and then you ROCK!)

Princess is an AMAZAZING tiny white pony who is kinda new and had a tiny rearing incident but now she's mostly alllll better and she's supercalifragilisticexpialidociously awesome! :D

Okay, so I haven't actually talked about formal yet, so I'm gonna. Hahahahaha I know what the formal theme is! Do you wanna know? Oh well I'm not telling.
Me and Jordan and Paigey got our dresses. But I can't tell where. Haha I have a lot of secrets. I have to add them to my secret collection. Sooooo... my dress is sparkly and purple! I <3 it!
Okay, I'm done now. See ya l8r allig8r!! Hahahahaha!








No comments: