The Flying Chimp!!!

The Flying Chimp!!!
watch as he gracefully soars through the sky!

Baby Flash!

Baby Flash!
The most amazing colt ever! (Flash) and Ruby, his mommy! Click the picture to see where he lives!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Candy!!!

Hola people of the world...

I like Arial. It's kinda boring, but it's really round. I like the roundness of it!!! Being round is coolio...but being square is nimbobic. But a lot of things are more nimbobic than being square. Like...sexist people. (just in case you were wondering, being sexist means you discriminate because of gender)...and um...animal abusers...and global warming...and Edward...

SO


hmm...Oh yeah, Candy. Wellllll...candy candy is good (especially Milky Ways or Trix...Snickers are good too), but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a horse. Her name is Candy. She's amazazing. I rode her today. Wow, I just realized I used kindergarten sentences! Greeeeaaaat....

Anyway, she's part Andalusian I think, which is a breed of horse. Her and her pal Ziggy came from Florida!!! They're gorgeous...Candy's a bay and Ziggy is champagne colored.... They're not mine (sadly), they're my neighbors.


Yeah.


Today is Sunday. That stinks, because it means I have to go back to school tomorrow. And endure two CRES's (how do you say that?!) for Math and Health. Ughness. Oh-kay....so I'm gonna post this now and enjoy the rest of my wonder-iferous life!!! :D


This needs a picture

SOOOO



this is something some satellite took a picture of in space!! and it's pretty! and also cool that it actually exists...

No comments: