The Flying Chimp!!!

The Flying Chimp!!!
watch as he gracefully soars through the sky!

Baby Flash!

Baby Flash!
The most amazing colt ever! (Flash) and Ruby, his mommy! Click the picture to see where he lives!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well, dentists, fonts and poll results!!!

Eww. I have a dentist appointment today.
That means I have to go in and get my teeth poked at and cleaned and then get free toothpaste! Goodie! But I still have 3hrs and 40 minutes with my nice dirty teeth.
Just kidding...my teeth are bootiful!
But still, who likes going to the dentist?
There aren't very many font options...
THIS ONE
THIS ONE
THIS ONE
THIS ONE
THIS ONE
THIS ONE
THIS ONE
THIS ONE
THIS ONE that says THIS ONE too
Oh!!! I almost forgot the poll results...
Jacob: 2
Jasper: 1
Everyone else: 0
So obviously, Jacob is the winner.... even though only three people voted....one of them being moi...
but whatever!
Alright, so that's all for today....
End Transmission!!!! :P





No comments: