The Flying Chimp!!!

The Flying Chimp!!!
watch as he gracefully soars through the sky!

Baby Flash!

Baby Flash!
The most amazing colt ever! (Flash) and Ruby, his mommy! Click the picture to see where he lives!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hmm

To start off, I would like to point out that the first word I used so far was hmmm....
Well actually it was Hmm, but you know what I mean...
So, why did I use hmm?
The phrase hmm is actually a word!!!
It may seem like a guttural sound made when someone doesn't really know what to say, but, according to the fabulous dictionary.com, it is:
(an)
–interjection
(used typically to express thoughtful absorption, hesitation, doubt, or perplexity.)


Oh, it's also known as h'm, which is pretty coolio!
Yeah, so it's not a great word....
But I like it!!!
Today's Word of the Day:
Hmm or H'm

And you didn't think it was a word!!! :)

No comments: