The Flying Chimp!!!

The Flying Chimp!!!
watch as he gracefully soars through the sky!

Baby Flash!

Baby Flash!
The most amazing colt ever! (Flash) and Ruby, his mommy! Click the picture to see where he lives!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Ninjii

First of all...
Ninjii isn't really a word. Or at least, I don't think it is...?! But anyway, who really cares? I mean, a fourth of the words we use now (maybe more) weren't words a couple centuries ago!
So...since it isn't really a word, I'll tell you what it means, even though you should be able to figure it out....
I'll give you 5 seconds (hint: read the name of the blog)
1
2
3
4
5!!!!

Did you guess....the color of a ninja's socks??? Because if you did....

well, you were wrong

But, since I'm nice, I'll tell you the right answer. Ninjii is the plural form of "ninja"...well actually the plural form is ninjas...but that's very boring...after all, ninjii are people going around waving their swords at people, they should have a coolio name!!!
Anyway, let's get back on topic.
Ninjii...right....
so, most real ninjii actually would call themselves ninjas...but since being a self-appointed (meaning you gave yourself that title) ninja is way more fun, they have a way more fun plural form.
So, all ninjii out there:

YOU MUST OBEY THE secret NINJA CODE:
1 you must always wear unmatching socks, because if you don't: a) it's not coolio---only squares wear matching socks
b) your 'enemies' will be able to tell you are one of the Ninjii because they will see that you are trying to pretend you aren't a ninja....

2 you must have many made up fun-to-say words!!! (I've already started you off---Ninjii!!!)

3 you must not be a un-selfappointed ninja, because then you wouldn't be able to have fun and you would actually have to assasinate people...which would be wrong....and you couldn't say peace out because that would be totally hypocritical!!!


so there you go...!!!

1 comment:

Lasgirl said...

I want to become a ninja ..... Teach me more Ninja Master!
-Laura LOL JK
I'm one of jordans friends , But I like you blog!